The term ‘DIY Pesticide’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1000 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, STE 6-291, Suwanee GA, 30024. Our company registration number is 2016002364 in the county of Gwinnett, GA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request (generally your order and that’s it). This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. Currently we do not have a mailing list but if that changes, you will be notified of said change.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings if any such newsletters are ever created.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 678-667-1366
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Orders received will ship within 1 business day and include FREE STANDARD SHIPPING via First Class Mail, Priority Mail or UPS.
Tracking numbers will be emailed to the email address submitted within 12 hours of being assigned to your order.
If you have any questions regarding your order, call 678-667-1366 during our regular business hours for an update if you’re having issues receiving or sending email notifications.
We are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- No monetary refunds for purchases which are over 30 days old.
- Full store credit for purchases up to 90 days as long as the item returned is “new” and re-sellable.
- All trap sales are final; no returns or credits on traps.
- No returns or credits when product has been opened, used or otherwise not re-sellable.
- We will refund the initial shipping costs paid but the cost to send back the order is to be paid for by the buyer and are not refundable.
- For any return, be sure to include a copy of your original receipt of purchase along with a detailed explanation of why you are returning the product. Be sure to state whether you want a refund or store credit and if you are exchanging the item returned, be sure to include a current day time phone number and ship to address along with details of what you want.
Send returns to:
DIY Pesticides, LLC
1000 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Ste 6-291
Suwanee, GA 30024